The annual Clean Slate Diaries event is held in April during Sexual Assault Awareness Month in Central New York. This Night of Empowerment & Healing is an opportunity to dignify and recognize the path of Male & Female Survivors of Sexual Abuse and/or Domestic Violence through the expression of Art, Music, Dance and Spoken Word, in a safe, supportive environment of other survivors and those who love and advocate for them.
The following opportunities are available to become involved with Clean Slate:
- Submit your survivor story for consideration
- Perform at Clean Slate
- Become a Sponsor in support of Clean Slate survivors
- Donate to the Cause – either financially or through in-kind donations
- Volunteer to help with registration, set up, refreshments, artists, etc.
- Host a “Clean Slate” Event in your city
To contact The Clean Slate Diaries, please email us at:
We would love to hear from you!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.